Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata - Ch. 37 - Rabbitman Village ☆ 3 Stars? Part ☆ 2!

@Squidco42
Did you forget this chapter???
https://mangadex.org/chapter/789019/6

Also its impossible for Rimiru to hide stuff from Veldora.
I wont say why because its a spoiler, but if you want to hide something from Veldora, you need to exclude Rimiru.

Dex-chan lover
“please keep it a secret from verudora.”
velocitydrama:
211-2119687_nope-engineer-nope-png.png

Double-page supporter
@aigomorla

I would agree with you on that front. There is no hiding from Veldora. He is the little brother that always gets into trouble.

@Squidco42

no thats not it.

Read if you want to be spoiled and dont know the real reason
A part of Veladora is always with Rimiru when he was free'd from the infiniti prison.
When Veladora left, he had to leave part of his soul with Rimiru inside him, and the shell you see now is part of his soul in a body made by Rimiru.
Hence he is always with Rimiru.
This also makes him Immortal as he can always just go back to Rimiru, so if you want to kill Veladora, you need to kill Rimiru as well.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, Veldora and Raiga are like dogs. So cute, and literally having to do but stick to Rimuru

Dex-chan lover
is there something missing between this and chapter 34 ?
why the skip in chapter number ?

Double-page supporter
I really like the last panel Veldora face for some reason. It's an expression that just screams "shenanigans are afoot"

Double-page supporter
@aigomorla
I know the real reason. I already finished the web novel and currently reading the Light novel. I'm mostly just talk talking about their dynamic. Veldora always seems to like to get into trouble, or act like he's hot shit (which, granted he is, but etiquette man.) and it's Rimuru always reeling him back to reality or fixing messes he has created.

To anyone wondering why there's a chapter skip.

There isn't, someone fucked it up and here we are.

At least that's what I know.

No actual content has been skipped. However, the numbers have changed. This is due to the "issue" summarized by Tempest on the first page of Chapter 29 (30). Looks like Anejlek decided to swap over to magazine release numbers instead of volume release numbers

Edit: The swap could be because the next volume hasn't been released yet, and maybe it'll be changed later?

Users who are viewing this thread