Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata - Ch. 43 - Vacation Trip ☆ 3 Stars!

Dex-chan lover
@Stalkerman

they're primal demons like diablo who he recruited to help serve Rimiru later on, each of them has their own subordinates like the shota in the 2nd to last pic.

That shota is moss right? I don't remember who is who for their subordinates.

i must say the 3 cars ( testarosa,carrera and ultima) are pretty cute

damn im looking forward when they are introduced in the manga but its far far away. T_T

Fed-Kun's army
I don't even know why Rimuru is forcing vacation on them. They clearly don't want it and Flamaire is clearly inconvenienced by this too.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder when these girls are going to show up in the main publication. funny nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
@Steallet Rimuru still try to using earth working system...
Like giving weekend and holidays to his subordinates..
And also to see those girls progress... Three of them still lack common sense after all, thats why Diablo secretly following them...

Dex-chan lover
@Steallet they're being a public nuisance, and aren't fitting into society, so in a sense, what they were worried about was somewhat true, however he was just pulling them off work until he decided what to do with them

Translation error here - Ultima, Carrera and Testarossa are DEMONS not Devils.

Can anyone make me remember weren't there 7 primorial demons. We got Diablo, Ultima, Carrarea and Testorossa where are the other 3? and who was Moss again??...

I read the Web Novel a year ago or was it year and a half...so you can spoil me, I don't remember the details but I know the plotline

@mimisan it could not be a translation error. This manga is set in a time frame that we aren't sure where it falls in the main story. Since this manga already has a spoiler disclaimer in the description I am not gonna worry about it here. In the main story of Tensei Slime, Ultima, Carrera and Testarossa all evolve into Devil Lords. With it being translated as Devils, it is alluding to that evolution, which puts us past, at least timeframe wise, that evolution in the story. For all we know this story could take place completely after the main story of Tensei slime, which doesn't seem likely but could still be a possibility. We only have views of the city in the Main Story prior to major events transpiring near the end of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread