Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Best Sweets ☆ 3 Stars!!

Dex-chan lover
the only thing that will piss me off is if they turn the next chapter into food wars other then that I am looking forward to what happens next time

Contributor
Shion... may the gods of food tremble in fear for the hell that is about to be unleashed here today....

Fed-Kun's army
Someone get hazmat on the phone, we have to contain and possibly purge the entire area.

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone else that would've found it suitable for this chapter to be named the test of courage?
Kinda is for benimaru atleast. =P

Contributor
I feel like everyone has forgotten that Shion has the chef skill. Somehow. Still looks like trash.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kisato

They all know that, but the memories before she got that skill is still kicking on their memories 😅

Double-page supporter
There concerned because there's demon ord there, it's like they forget our most beloved slime is one too. Plus Ramiris is around too. SO that makes 3 demon lords, and Veldora.

Double-page supporter
@acksun No that was Queen of the Vampires Demon Lord Ruminas. She's also the one who named Flamaire.

Double-page supporter
Anocrishm stew out the wazoo also still why is someone from the western church here? Like Hinta tried to kill riumara the only time we say her so far it makes no sense in universe for her to be here.

Users who are viewing this thread