Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - The Zoo ☆ 3 Stars!

Group Leader
@Starbuck That's because this is a spinoff made up of one-off side stories? There's nothing to follow other than the occasional stories that last two or three chapters.

Double-page supporter
@Guspaz

thank you captain obvious.
my point is that previous chapters of the spin-off serie were better structured, think like the detective story at Tempest's school, or the merchant diplo delegation following the introduction of the credit card.
latest chapters are random stories between them, and within it (why is Fuze here, when in the previous one he was in his hometown ? no explanations or forewarning provided)

Dex-chan lover
@Starbuck In chapter 31, Fuse watched the PV given by Rimuru about promoting Tempest. He wondered why he was shown such an "ominous" video, so he comes to Tempest to check it himself. We can see In Page 2 that he was reminiscing about the video. As to why there was that lake monster chapter in between....maybe just for a passage of time? I mean it makes sense to take a while to travel to another country, I admit that chapter in particular was a bit random, but everything else fills in just fine with the camera technology progression. At least in my opinion.

what's going on with anejlek did he ate something wrong since he literally come back from Hiatus, by the way the lastest raw is chapter 39

Dex-chan lover
This would be a horrific fantasy Jurassic park disaster. Not only you'd need to escape the park but get back up NINETY-FIVE LEVELS of the labyrinth.

esp

Well.. They have those labyrinth respawn bracelets for sale so at least you shouldn't have many permanent deaths.

What a bunch of cowards, I'd probably pet the vast majority of monsters here, including Gray-kun. I mean it's not everyday that you get to see a non-carnivore T-Rex.

Dex-chan lover
by looking at the first page, *Instant Flashback Rezero Rabbit* Ousagi intensifies

Fed-Kun's army
Did that girl said the "Rare" ONE-EYED OWL??

Is that a Tokyo Ghoul reference or I'm just over thinking it a little bit?

Users who are viewing this thread