Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata

Dex-chan lover
I wish ch1 and 2 were redone since they are of abysmal, barely readable quality

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to think that this spin-off is simply an excuse for the author to show a rabbitgirl in various costumes. (I don't think anyone's going to complain, though.)

this seies spoils main series instead of this more man series could have been completed

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire 😎

@Moth
Sorry for wall of text, guess I was bored and in a rambling mood when I saw your comment lol. And you may know all of these, less of an 'answer' to you than a general explanation for anyone curious tbh. And fk correcting grammar etc. now, tired and bored lol.

One possible reason--If they wait, the popularity may have waned some by the time the manga progresses to original story.

Also like the 'original' manga it works to both provide another source of enjoyment based on the original story, and it can allow readers of said novel to enjoy farther along portions, as well as working as a kind of advertisement for the novel to those who may not usually start a novel; like those preferring manga, but get hooked on this and/or it's parent story, enough to make them interested in the original novel.

These types of side stories can also provide opportunities to do things somewhat differently without 'wrecking' the original. These new takes, aside from possibly providing simple enjoyment for the fans and continuing expansion of the universe in which they are set- something increasingly considered favorable for an IP's success-- such as that seen in the 'recent' Marvel movies and their continuous universe; They can also allow authors/artists/etc. to 'spread their wings'/experiment more than they may be allowed to do in the parent story. Occasionally allows for entirely different styles, but with the 'stability' of using an already known property. Like the many 4koma spin-offs being produced, or Shoujo 'versions'/variations occasionally seen.

Other than those possible reasons there is the one generally most likely--Money.
Somewhat tied into reason one (current popularity) of taking advantage of its success so as to not wait too long, and having it wane-- doing so at a time like this can often increase the readership, and the profit, of the spin-off/alt/whatever, and possibly the other way around to a point.

Group Leader
y9gxXzb.jpg
Press F.

Yea, was reading chapter 15, and just noticed one of the character was from the Main series, but was only just introduce and is an enemy unlike here...

That's when I figured out this series is WAY AHEAD of the main series in scanlation...

Which means, Warning to everyone, before you read this, be ready for MAJOR SPOILERS.

personally I am going to stop reading at chapter 15 until the main series catches up (IE: passes the current arc in Main is when chapter 15 of this series starts)

More fake stains. its now obstructive watermark at this point, a habit anejlek has

I feel like reading this is spoiling the story for me, considering neither the manga or anime are anywhere near this far yet.

Users who are viewing this thread