Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 12 Ch. 54 - A Prelude to Catastrophe

Aggregator gang
Huh, seems like the anime and the manga are about to meet up very soon...

Dex-chan lover
@Marenjii
You will be so surprised XD

Don't read the spoiler because it is pretty big. I mean it.
Actually if chloe didn't act spoiled(cute) to rimuru when he was leaving, he wouldn't have met hinata. When they meet the again(or first in that timeline) she would kill rimuru.
The reason is because great sage didn't get an analysis of hinata's skill so when they fought he got "calculated" and he has no counter for it.
In this fight he manage to barely escape and got a sample of hinata's skill so when they fight again he is well prepared for a resistance against hinatas skill.
This is the result of chloe's spirit(skill) that came from the future trying to change the resulting events of rimuru's early passing.

just by looking at that pope I instantly hate him from the bottom of my heart, he clearly looks like a scum bag who is probably scheming something behind the king's back

We've finally caught up with the 4th volume of the light novel. Ah I wonder if v5 will release before this arc finishes.

@ Mangalover9147

Why? It's not a contest to be first.

Were people bugging Shurim for fast releases?

Dex-chan lover
After this arc our little slime friend is about to get a little more badass.

Thanks for the translation!
Wonder if the archbishop is either really prejudiced, really power hungry, or both. That is not the expression a man of the cloth and peace is suppose to make. Then again seems the whole religion is centered around monster extermination rather than peace and goodwill to all so guess it's understandable although not really praiseworthy. Wonder how they picked up on Rimuru so quickly? Those type of barriers tend to need to be preset in fixed spots to anchor the spell so how did they know he'd (know genderless but since was a guy in previous life and still into women that's what I'm going with,) go from there anyway? Not to mention he's in Ingrasia not Farmas so how did they track him down so quickly? It's not like he didn't have the suppression mask for days rather than a couple hours. Hope Dwargon rakes Farmas over the coals for an unprovoked attack against their allied country's leader. After all, Farmas is only able to make money with tariffs if people go through Dwargon rather than Tempest to get to the other side of Jura Forest through them.

Group Leader
Can someone tell me what chapter this is in the novel? >-< wanna read it

@crazybars
I know it's quite a bit later, but I just saw your message and didn't get a notif because of the space after the @.
I can only refer you to his blog post about it: https://shurimtranslation.com/2019/03/10/thanks-for-reading/

This Scanlation seems to be dead now after the double snipe.

Edit: of course there has to be a new chapter 5 hours after I say it's dead...

So pretty much in every Isekai anime, the Church is always the bad guy, even in real life lol

Users who are viewing this thread