Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 12 Ch. 56 - Intertwining Thoughts

Aggregator gang
So kidnapping and enslavement? This world's Hero Summoning methods suck ass

Finally something he doesn't solve in 2 seconds, I was alredy getting bored with this manga

From this point onward,, Rimuru will obliterate Faramis and Holy something then proceed to become Greater Demon Lord

Double-page supporter
& of course, the topmost figure in that kinda church is the fattiest & most gluttonous fiend, complete with a two-faced, traitorous personality. An antagonistic sociopath with a superiority complex to the max who'd think he's the most righteous without so much as a consideration of other intelligent lifeforms that surpasses the shell of man & humanity. I don't care about his powerful pawns like the woman who just 'killed' Rimuru, but he's the serpent head that needs to be obliterated himself. Churches should never hold too big of a power that rivals royalty or a kingdom. Religion isn't meant to hold worldly power as that makes it self-serving & the biggest hypocrite of all, which is a sin in itself. But who is to blame for using religion as their tool? Of course, the corrupted humans in it.

That king is a type of bad guy that I just love to hate. This is getting really good! Dunno how they are going to defend against that church seeing that they seem to have a lot of weapons they can deploy against monsters... but of course in the end Tempest will win.. 😆🤩

One thing I find kinda weird is how subservient those other kings and lords seem to be to that Edmalis or whatever the kings name was... like wtf, how about you question his reasons to attack innocent country unprovoked little more?.. I mean his clear bias against Tempest because the mosnter country has negative impact on their national budget comes to mind... why would the other kings just help him seemingly re-establish his dominant place as #1 nation in wealth? Ehh nvm lol...

Users who are viewing this thread