Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 12 Ch. 56 - Intertwining Thoughts

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember these three from the novel... Are they in the light or the web? Not sure which I read, because at the time there was only one being translated by Clown and Pierrot. Never did figure out if they were one person having a conversation with themselves or not...

Dex-chan lover
damn author is really taking his time with the set up. Hopefully he delivers at the right moment

Contributor
The voice of dissent in the planning session is clearly a set up for future peaceful relations.

This series is getting a bit repetitive in how Rimuru enters into a conflict, impresses the other side with compassion and cuteness, and then they make friends and join the crew in Tempest.

It makes it a bit hard to take any of these conflicts seriously. I doubt this one will last that long.

Being that rimuru told his people not to attack humans no matter what, like a complete fucking retard, i can see how this might actually end badly for them for once.

I despise MC's who refuse to kill people for no reason other than. "cuz dey hummies"

So hopefully i'm mis-remembering this.

Dex-chan lover
@FrostedFoxes
He asked for them (Tempest/Monsters) not to be the first to attack humans if I remember correctly. Not to not fight back at all.

Aggregator gang
As to how this'll end, check the spoiler. In short Captain Slime isn't gonna be nice this time around.
You see that army? It's gone now. And I ate their souls because I needed like 10k~20k of them to ascend. You're not allowed to complain.

My gosh...it feels like it's been MONTHS since the last chapter release even though it's only been a little less than a month.

Aggregator gang
How the fck there are only Japanese that come to their world? Not even middle east or westerners. So unfair! xD

Aggregator gang
Did you forget that basically only like one kid from the school arc came from Japan?

@ry3te4 actually, this is one of the most interesting arcs with one of the greatest changes of character personality with real consequences. so no, not a boring arc incoming.

Aggregator gang
This arc is the big shift that paves the way for the rest of the series, the turning point if you will.
Everything since Rimuru got his body (more like everything after the Orc Lord) has been build up to this moment.

It's also one of the most well liked and iconic arcs in the entire series (I personally like the slice of life stuff a little more though).

Aside from that, since this is adapting from an LN (monthly to boot) it's going to be a loooot slower than the LN itself (since the LN was released all at once, and there was no waiting for individual chapters the way it is here).

Vol. 5 which covers everything that's gonna happen this arc (as far as I'm aware anyway from reading the WN) was just recently released and Vol. 6 had a fan translation released as well (I think the official Vol. releases in August).
If you want to finish the arc before 2020 rolls around just read the LN (it's MUCH better than the manga anyway imo).

Dex-chan lover
I'm totally shipping Youma and Myulan, also, that king wasn't an idiot but a dick I see.

Fed-Kun's army
Let the bodies hit the floor, Let the bodies hit the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread