Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 12 Ch. 56 - Intertwining Thoughts

Dex-chan lover
@bakasaru That explain things, what it didn't explain is why some spin off timeline took place in very far in the future
after Rimuru became a demon lord
and leave a manga/anime only person like me clueless most of the time.

Dex-chan lover
i'll hold on the reading until the slaughter is done. peace out, brudas.

isn't this arc the becoming a no-no word for rimuru though?

@Mogima Good idea. I will do the same. That a way, I can get pissed at that human country then see them get destroyed is one reading.

Is this new character? I have not seen any world traveler attacking Tempest before Rimuru arrived on the Web Novel, So i guess this must be in Light Novel.

I feel like the way the mc lost was pretty cheap. Like it feels like a cop out excuse to move things along. The author couldn't think of anything that could stop him so they just decided to give someone a cheat power to fight them. If this was the first time this was ever done then fine, but this is such a laaammme trope in these stories. Now they are going to do the same with these new characters so they can have a believable threat to the op as fuck monster city. I'm just getting so fatigued by it all. Like nothing that interesting is happening anymore, it's all back to buildup, and the updates are too slow for me to care as much

Dex-chan lover
hmm.. another meh story incoming?
like the prev one is weak af.. OP slime (as the story portrays..) got defeated by human with a strong sword (like Artoria am i right? she's just overrated.. she did lose to Kojiro, a man with just katana.. not even a full servant to boot.. pff..)

@aterufira what book of the LN does this chapter correspond to, then? I got the first four volumes of the LN but it seems like those just cover stuff the manga has already done. Also, thanks for the info.

this based from the LN right? since i dont remember having these guys in the web novel.

Veruschka Then go buy them the chapters, scan them and send them if it bugs you that much.

@nosgoroth @morose alrighty, thanks. Didn't realize the webnovel is such a harsh deviation from the manga/anime style, so I guess LN it is. Guessing there's no fan translations of the other LNs floating around since there's 14 volumes and if they do one official release every few months that'll still be multiple years before getting caught up

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no, extremely boring arc incoming? Sure looks like it.

In the Light Novel description of this scene, the reason why Haruko does not fall into the pit is because Gobta and the other guy kept looking at them so he knew something was up.

Aggregator gang
Hopefully these guys will use their brains and realize that tempest is a good country ruled by one of their own.

Users who are viewing this thread