Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 59 - Despair and Hope

Group Leader
Damn... the artist made the flow feel so heavy as if I'm reliving the days I read LN months ago.

I knew this day will come, but damn.. this is heavy.

Dex-chan lover
@giagous got some good and bad news for ya.
She does return as basically the same old Shion we all love. But with added security of immortality and matter manipulation because cooking is hard. She goes from dont anger her or she will kill you to dont anger her or she will turn your entire family tree to dust.

Fed-Kun's army
... rimiru has the stregnth of a dragon... he can if he wanted to just sneeze on their "human" nation they would cease to exist

Dex-chan lover
Fuck!!!! No!!! Shion!!! She's really dead? But she was one of the best characters! Fuck.

If you all can't revive her, I'm going to find the author and rip him a new one! I'll make him rewrite it to save her and kill all those greedy terrorist bastards who attacked them.

Dex-chan lover
I bet Rimuru will become a Demon Lord.

Well, they forced him/her to become one.

Dex-chan lover
I've been waiting for this moment.

It's about time Rimuru gets a wake-up call about how harsh the world can be, especially since he/she just sprouted a new kingdom in less than a year. Sure, the human kingdom is in the wrong in this but wouldn't it have been obvious if Rimuru just looked around for a bit?

Shion is dead due to his naivety of his perception of the real world.. we need veldora now. The real guardian of tempest.

Dex-chan lover
you cannot say "it is like a myth" in the land of myth

God please don't revive the dead. I hate this trope so much. When death is meaningless, the story becomes shit. Case in point, Dragon Ball.

Users who are viewing this thread