Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 59 - Despair and Hope

I don't remember but does he retain his memories of his former world? I mean you can't be that naive if you know how human behave from the former world, right?

it is human afterall, no matter in which world

The Great Massacre and the birth of a True Demon Lord is just around the corner.

Ps
We can't forget the birth of the self proclaimed number one subordinate of Lord Rimuru; Diablo

Please give us the next chapter soon as I want to see the farmus bloodbath and the beginning of the ascension of the demon God rimiru

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@OJAVIX

I agree, power-trip or not it actually ruins the taste of the moment. I might be fine if it was discussed later on, and not within one chapter of mourning. But alas, the power trip.

The sheer amount of emotions that this made me feel has lead to me realising how involved I am with this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the in reference to the revival
it will be a super special case that is only accomplished due to the special conditions that rimuru is presented with and will make a reality under his evolution. For example the fact that the barriers kept the magicules from escaping and prevented the decay of the monsters from happening by now. It isn't something that can neccessarily be abused.

The manga doesn't quite give me the same feeling of dread and desperation that I felt from rimuru in the WN. He was pretty fucking despairing about shion in his internal monologue. But tbf, since the manga can't neccessarily adapt that it still did a reasonable job with the art portrayal so props to that. Hopefully the harvest festival will be well drawn out and properly edgy.

DI(abl)O soon. If only we didn't have to wait 1 month per chapter : (

I give up. I'm going to check the webnovel, I can't stand waiting 😥

Aggregator gang
You will praise the sun in the next few chapters. DEMON LORD RIMURU HYPE
Edit: I forgot to add this. Mah boi Diablo HYPE

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread