Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 60 - Prerequisite of Hope

I'm getting the feeling the demon lord that arranged the anti magic barrier did it all to lead to this out come, the demons are trying to make our slime friend here into a demon lord like them. He'll probably go kick their asses when he finds out this was all their fault

Fed-Kun's army
@Tokanova
This is a hugh spoiler.. so if you dont like them, dont read it.
claymen pushed the nobles because he wanted to become a real demon lord. Its stated the strongest amungst the demon lord ascended to demon lord by sacrifice of souls.
Rimiru just happened to steal it by wiping the entire army out with 1 move. Also this is where Diablo shows up from the Anime.

my boi Rimuru is finally starting his path to, well it was obvious so doesn't need to mention it.

20 000 supply are ready to be taken, just about right.

Fed-Kun's army
A little to rational for my taste, I want it to go bonkers like in the webnovel.

Dex-chan lover
@Jake1456 I think she owed a favor to another demon lord? Was probably asked to, so she's away from Tempest/keeps her opponent occupied.

Dex-chan lover
After wiping that 20 K army, I would have pulled a Tanya von Degurechaff move on that kingdom, I would have called their denizens to hand over their King or they would be considered enemies of Tempest, and then proceed to wipe them out of the face of that world once they didn't comply, regardless if they are civilians or not.

....Even more supplies.

press "G" to prepare the mask!

plan B time to go loud boys

"holymen curch asssult under ways" death santance

Double-page supporter
I hope Rimuru doesn’t become totally desensitized to humans in general. I don’t think so, since s/he knows some nice humans, but it’s a jarring character progression. Negative character developments are especially rare in Isekai, so it’s interesting seeing it in a series which was very fluffy for the first 50 chapters

Double-page supporter
F for nameless mook #3256. Just following orders and now a just a sacrifice. No one will ever remember you.

Aggregator gang
@yurata
me: walks into bank with heavy body armor rocketlauncher and minigun
guards:*nothing*
me: puts on sunglasses
guards : SHOOT THE FUCKERS, WHAT ARE THESES GUYS EX MILITARY!!?!??!
cloaker: *crawls out of fking floor* ¨TIME FOR A DIFFICULTY TWEEK¨

@degenerateafro they know what they signed up for.... kinda...
i swear one unnamed soldier #4215 will be like ¨I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR THIS SHI-¨(ded)

Fed-Kun's army
I really like how while Elen's story is one known only by few (likely passed down in the elven royal family of Sarion), it's still not fully correct.
It's interesting how even the few groups of people in the world who know about so many hidden truths of the world still don't know one of the most vital parts of the very stories they've been passing down generations. The first True Dragon, Veldanava, is depicted in that story as though it isn't dead, as though it's simply weaker now. Veldanava is also only mentioned as one of the four True Dragons rather than as the Dragon God of Creation that he was. The story also doesn't explain why Milim Nava was alone with that baby dragon. Veldanava and his human wife (
the Saint Lucia, original owner of the Wisdom King, Raphael ultimate skill(Great Sage being its unique downgraded version)
) were both killed by humans. Veldanava became incredibly weak upon the birth (or conception, we don't really know which) of Milim. (Oh, and True Dragons can take human-like forms. It wasn't bestiality.)
Then, after Veldanava died, like all True Dragons he reincarnated, though unlike other True Dragon he did so without memories. Thing is, he didn't regain the powers he lost and so he was reborn as a weak baby dragon rather than simply reforming elsewhere in the world with a fully adult body and all memories(though with those memories seeming like those of someone else for the ego(personality) doesn't remain with the reincarnation of a True Dragon).
In short, Milim's parent were killed, but her dad was soon reborn close to her and stayed by her side. Then he was killed again, and Milim having lost everything twice in a row finally broke, went berserk and almost destroyed the World. She wasn't simply taken out of her berserk state by the Original Demon Lord (
Guy Crimson, the Demon Progenitor of Red (Rouge), who had been given the title of Demon Lord and Arbitrator of the World by Veldanava, essentially making his job to stop any beings within the World from destroying it and to stop those who seem to be going toward that path
) and the Fairy Queen (
Ramiris, originally the Primerval spirit of Light, likely named by Veldanava, was given the title of Judge of the World by Veldanava, who also tasked her with being the Guardian of Saints and Heroes, the one to bestow the Hero Blessing
).
The First Demon Lord (only Demon Lord in existence prior to Milim's Awakening) arrived first and fought her to calm her down, but things didn't go well and the world could've been destroyed if things went on (
Milim got her father's limitless mana generator in his soul(in her soul now) in the form of the Ultimate Skill Wrathful King, Satan, making it so that the more she lost herself in rage, the more magic power was created, limitlessly
), so the Fairy Queen interfered and stopped the fight herself, absorbing so much demonic(from First Demon Lord) and dragonic(from Milim) energy that she went from being the original spirit of Light to becoming one of Darkness and became a Demon Lord(the 3rd) herself. And yes, Ramiris in that form is actually insanely powerful. Her current form is just her as a child in her current reincarnation. Give her a 100 years and she'll be back to full power. After she "fell," she found a way to forcefully reincarnate herself repeatedly, increasing her max power each time.

Fed-Kun's army
@GerryCerryBery About the "abundance of supply" thing. In the novel, Rimuru was ready to go slaughter people in that kingdom if the army didn't have enough people, so yeah. (That's another reason why he was thankful for there to be so many in the marching army, since it meant he didn't have to do kill civilians, but he would've done it if push came to shove.)

Rimuru is sad
He is also mad
He will take so many heads
to resurrect the dead

Users who are viewing this thread