Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 60 - Prerequisite of Hope

Is the dragoboid girl referred in the fairytale is Demon Lord Milim??. Damn, those ponytails. Correct ne if I'm wrong

Remember, be Pragmatic and have healthy

Naivety only invite to early death and suffering

Fed-Kun's army
Oxide’s “Sarajevo” war aesthetics video seems so fitting with this current arc. Really enhanced my experience at least

Double-page supporter
With the elf princess revealing herself to Rimuru, then the circle of non-human species (monsters & demi-humans alike) is completely united, I'd say, & the humans are seen as actively picking a fight with all of the non-humans. Humans never learn. Sigh.

You're alone in this, human nations. You pick a fight with everyone else who also occupies the world & you still think you're the most superior & rightful occupant of the whole world. You try to bully everyone else, let's see if everyone will surround you & trample you back onto the ground you forgot you're still standing on.

please stop making me so ashamed of my own species

on the other hand...

KILL ALL THE HUMANS! (at least all the religious ones, plus the farmas king)

Fed-Kun's army
I love this. This feeling of loss for the mc and the conflict coming from it. Since this is isekai it probably wont last though. It gives the world much more weight.

Dex-chan lover
is the girl Milim?

and the demon lord and fairy that subjugated her is Leon and Ramiris?

and also KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL those bastards

The authors shitty writing is the only reason why none of his friends are gonna die. If he was reasonable then Rimiru's unreasonable orders would've gotten everybody killed by now. Asking them to win without killing against a dangerous opponent who will want to kill you is just asking them to die.

Users who are viewing this thread