Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 63 - Time of Retribution

Double-page supporter
every time Gabiru talk, always hearing Jun Fukushima's antics on my head.... LOL

@optiso thats the WN, since the manga following the LN, it has more events and characters added each arc.

on WN, the 'travelers' got toyed by Diablo and his 'friends', the others just sitting on tempest while Rimuru do the massacre....

@feha If we want to talk about milking it, lets talk about certain hero animes that take up 4 minutes of an episode to recap. Can't stand that. This isnt so bad, it doesn't hurt to wait a bit either. It makes the main event that much better, imo.

Dex-chan lover
8 chapters I waited...for about half a year I waited because I thought that girl in the vol cover was too much of a bitch to have her way so I waited for this arc to move on, and I didn't even know spoilers from the novel but you know, too many flags were raised! and just reading the name of the chapters (despair, malicious, calamity etc etc),I knew something really awful happened and I'm so glad I waited until something like this "Time of Retribution" showed up lol but I'll probably wait until next month to pick it up again....juuuuuuuuussst to be safe haha. Thanks so much for translating, I'll be back with you all soon

@Nematoda
that's what happens to them cheeky boi travelers?

NnoGhN1.gif

Group Leader
Whats with these sound effects being spelt half backwards? t al Sp (p22) Sl eci (p26)

Double-page supporter
@Shirt if the LN didn't have much change, yeah
but i'm sure even if LN makes it different ending for them, it still gonna 'satisfying', since they are the one who killed Shion and the others, Rimuru and others would not let them die so easily, still Hoping Diablo who do the deed tho, since he's an expert on that field.

Dex-chan lover
Need Rimuru to salvage those bastards from the earth itself or i won't be satisfied...

@Nematoda
ugh that was my favorite part of the novel, and they didn't even do it in the LN? what the heck?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! I guess next chapter is about how those four fair against the summoned ones

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah, finally the counteroffensive starts! Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread