Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 14 Ch. 65.5 - A White Clover in a Place of Death

I think this is exactly what Benimaru warned Rimuru about, how killing humans could leave irreparable scars in his heart. Especially ones begging for their lives, or in this case, the lives of their children.

Dex-chan lover
@kite722 Sure it may leave a scar in some, but what they beg for and Rimiru's purpose are two different things. Rimiru is no longer human, he knows from being on both sides regardless of world that there are good and evil people in all sentient lifeforms. All those participating had evil intent or a strong dislike of monsters. With Rimiru becoming a demon lord and all his subordinates getting and upgrade it ain't like many can take action against Rimiru and his friends. Just wondering how long after Veldora can be summoned or w.e

Dex-chan lover
Just when I felt the slightest bit of sympathy for the invading humans, they had to go and say something really messed up. Continue the harvest, Rimuru.

@Sancturil The Fl and the ML's kid from CEO's Sudden Proposal. It's one of the few dramas where the FL isn't abused by her husband.

Double-page supporter
Rimuru has accepted his role. There is no room for mercy, and this is a good chapter to show that.

Aggregator gang
Ah yes, all hail our lord and savior Rimuru-sama.

"There is no right or wrong in both love and war." I believe that would be the saying.

Users who are viewing this thread