Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 14 Ch. 65 - Megiddo

The previous version we had released was our "pilot project", so to speak, so it was quite rough around the edges. It was unfortunately for the most part using the equivalent Light Novel translation for its contents and the whole chapter was initially just made by one person and later edited with the help of others, but ultimately the result is underwhelming, especially when compared to our more recent releases, to the point that we decided to remove the previous chapter 65 from our group.

So to ensure that this iconic chapter receives its just treatment we decided to re-release it, however this time with the far improved VOLUME VERSION, with the Megiddo part having been completely redrawn and containing some extra content (9 NEW/REDRAWN PAGES), compared to the previous magazine version, as well.

TL;DR:
Previous version VERY BAD, new version WAY BETTER as well as new/redrawn pages from the volume release.

With that being said, please enjoy the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, actually seeing the rays of light being manipulated through the droplets and watching how the attack bypassed the enemies defenses definitely made this version feel more impactful than the previous.

Tempest, Your dedication for high quality scanlations is really appreciated.

Thanks for the update :) But at the same time, screw you, you got my hopes up that there is a new chapter xD

Seriously though, keep up the great work :)

thanks for the updated chapter, the new pages are really cool. That being said, I feel that your previous translation is superior, well, it's mostly that Hakuro being less eloquent in this one that bothers me.
I'm not sure why Gadora's name was was changed to Samsara, I haven't heard anything about his name changing in the light novel. Hell, i know both volume 5 and 7 refer him as Gadora.

edit: have been made aware that samsara is the name of the technique and that the other available "translation" wasnt a translation.

Dex-chan lover
The god complex is strong in this one. When should I expect him to fall because of his hubris?

Group Leader
@blade_of_rage The previous release was NOT a translation, it was a DIRECT copy paste from the light novel with a bunch of OCRing and Google Translating here and there for new scenes, this version is the ONLY ACTUAL translation of 65 available at the moment.

If you prefer the other "translation" then you must correct that to preferring the YP LN release instead.

@ParasiteX You backseat comment about a chapter in the chapter comments of a different chapter, but didn't provide any of these specifics in the actual chapter. If you want to be taken seriously with such feedback then provide actual constructive feedback in the actual chapter instead of just typing empty complains like that. We can and have been editing out errors after release in the past, so just tell us instead of being passive-aggressive about it.

@blade_of_rage "Gadra" was never mentioned in the manga version. "Samsara Reincarnation" is the name of an ability that Gadra used, but again, his name is not actually used in this scene in the manga. The name being mentioned in the previous version was because, as we said, it was taken straight from the LN translation which had different content at times, hence there are some notable differences here.

Fed-Kun's army
They should change mangadex to reuloadex. (jk ofc)
honestly thought this was a new chapter T_T

@relic626

This chapter is not just a re-upload, the whole Megiddo section is completely different with additional scenes.

BTW, the next chapter is scheduled for the same time as usual, "sometime at the end of the month", so no worries about chapter 73.

Users who are viewing this thread