Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 14 Ch. 65 - Megiddo

This version is much cooler, I remember being kind of dissapointed with Megiddo at least compared to the mental image I had of the LN (tbh I still think it "looked" cooler in the LN), are there always this many redraws in the volumes or is it just this time?

Double-page supporter
Improved translations are good and all, but really? 8 fucking months later, for a chapter long since past? At least have it accompany a new chapter instead.

Group Leader
@Yautja I don't get it, why are you complaining? The new chapters will come in their scheduled time a handful of days after they are officially released- which they are NOT YET, we cannot physically shit out a chapter from the god fucking damned future as we wish, and trust me if we could WE WOULD, we're all big fans of the series and would love new content as much as your ass laying back arrogantly smacking your head on your keyboard to act toxic on the internet. There was some time left for the new chapter's release so we decided to fix the most iconic as well as the most fucked up chapter we've released, but instead of embracing relatively new content while waiting, you decide to act like utterly ignorant asshole? Are we asking you for money to read this shit? Forcing you? Are we begging you and licking the tip of your cock so you would grace us with your oh so unlike any other chapter view?

I don't see why it's such an issue for your kind.

With how mostly light hearted the first season of anime was, I can't help but wonder how they're gonna do these more darker moments. I really hope it's gonna be good and that they'll truly capture the feelings of fear and despair in the soldiers as well as Rimuru's mercilessness and anger.

Double-page supporter
It definitely feels a lot better ngl
I don't mind re-reading the "Rimuru is pissed" arcs

@Yautja so I assume you're the type that doesn't want your favorite old anime be recreated in modern era so it can be viewed in a quality befitting the current time.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if it's the new translations, the new pages, or the fact that this chapter is now so far in the past that this is outdated, but this had no impact reading it.

Sad, because there was definitely a lot of impact when I first read it

Double-page supporter
@Seikirin @beperov @Xirre
Wait like a week or two until that new chapter is out and release whatever reuploads with it. Are you really so melodramatic as to say I'm demanding you pull a chapter that hasn't been released out of thin air? Pretty sure you're all capable of reading why people don't like reuploads, let alone reuploads of chapters / manga from far in the past, that have readily available, adequate translations. Especially considering a good chunk of the comments here are saying exactly why.

Yes, criticism and a suggestion is entitlement, that's totally what that word means, and a this is totally comparable to an old anime being recreated. It's impressive how defensive and angry you three are. It's like none of you are capable of reading what anyone who has any criticism of reuploads or anything in general is saying and immediately jump on the back of the biggest straw-man you can muster.

"Your Kind", "ignorant asshole", "toxic on the internet", my god, lmao. If anyone is being toxic, it's you my guy. If you read what I said in a completely neutral voice, it's pretty damn tame. Can't say the same for you. You're just tossing insults left and right that have nothing to do with anything but a caricature of what I said.

Fed-Kun's army
Is it only me who feels that this new version is more intense?

@Yautja
You should take your entitled bitch ass to the street, Karen
You're more suited protesting there. Very natural

Users who are viewing this thread