Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 14 Ch. 65 - Megiddo

It started from the most classic entitled reader comment. Now, it devolves to a no hold barred shitfest.
I guess spewing irrelevant bullshit to someone with quantity while refusing to humble themselves is the only winnable condition to win an argument.

I understand the group’s decision to replace certain pages with those counterpart pages. But there’s pages missing from the chapter that have no counterparts and removing them in nonsensical at best. So, why?

@1000sunny No pages were "replaced" by us. We just simply used the volume release as is and scanlated the whole chapter from scratch, without any weird mixing-magazine-and-volume-releases-together shenanigans. When someone buys manga Volume 14 in English once it's released, then chapter 65 will have the same pages as this release, just with a few different translation choices, but the images themselves will be the same as THIS release of ours.

Everyone plz read this chapter with night king playing in background. Its absolutly worth it. And try to imagine more scenes between the panels according to the tone. Goosebumps

Dex-chan lover
I was so used the the previous version cri
But I have to admit, the new panels are indeed LIT af.

Here after episode 10 of season 2. Manga did Megiddo better tho especially the "gore" part. Could've done better with some night raid-ish bgm music(imo) . The manga was a badass version but overall its a fucking damn nice episode man.

Dex-chan lover
@sasda ikr ikr. I especially liked Geld’s battle. He was super cool. And Great Sage counting the souls harvested in a monotonous voice was nice.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, the atmosphere of this fight, on the anime, would be better with a ominous BGM. Something a la Dies Irae, but that would be ask too much for a japanese show.
But if Hiroyuki Sawano were on charge of the sound design, I bet that crazy mfker would try something like that. The dude mixed japanese, english and german on one song. Bizzare, yet beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread