Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 15 Ch. 70 - Yuurazania, Day of Destruction

Ayy get too see Veldora getting out and about.
Can't wait to see the labyrinth and the founding arc.

Aggregator gang
Aww that's a shame. In the light novel, Milim was way more awkwardly hammy and over the top (though still unresponsive to questions). Like "Wa! Ha! Ha! It has been a while since my hand went numb!"
Meanwhile, with Raphael... Not looking forward to the future with him.
Most of the problems Rimuru faces are now going to result in "Raphael solves it lol". Hell, some problems that do happen will be from Rimuru ignoring Raph.

Did Milim just kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people without blinking? Am I missing something that makes this okay? Or is she still nice and innocent but pretty powerful with a sob story past?

@ralektheone

They evacuated before the attack, that's why they talk about guiding the refugees and them arriving in tempest.

Oh yes I can't wait to see Veldora's return!
I heard that he would reappear as a handsome guy.

Aggregator gang
@ingloriouspride I'm sorry to say but I actually buy them on the google play bookstore, they're around $8 a volume. Not sure exactly how many equivalent chapters you'd get per volume bought, since light novel chapters are a lot longer than web novel ones (meaning translators will break them up into more manageable chunks).

Users who are viewing this thread