Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 15 Ch. 70 - Yuurazania, Day of Destruction

I garruentee she was promised the ressurection of her fallen dragon friend.

Double-page supporter
Having read ahead in the LN:
To this day I do not understand why millim destroys yuurazania. "let's vaporize a country (or at least a capital) to fool some loser I don't even really care about" what?
And I don't get why Rimiru is such a dick to veldora all the time
I'm looking forward to seeing if rimiru is nicer in the manga to veldora since he's been nicer to other people

@marcyvq
Milim respects the rules of the council. She intended to act against Clayman legitimately through a coup. The fact that Rimuru becomes a demon lord will lead to changes in his initial plan.
It is good to remember that the part of the city that was destroyed was empty.

is everyone gonna ignore the fact that karion told milim -the daughter of technically god- to disappear ? XD

can't wait for the reaction of everyone when rimiro "spits out" veldora like it's nothing

afaik no one knows that veldora is in rimiru

Double-page supporter
Milim's battle outfit looks so much better than her skimpy outfit. It kinda gives her an air of authority, elegance, and pride.

i feel like veldora and ifrit have been eating popcorn and playing that game we saw in the anime short of veldora talking about rimuru's life in the last 2 years while watching his life

Veldora?

Veldora?!

V E L D O R A !!!

Fiiinaaallyyy!! I've been waiting for him I can't waait!! Thank you for the update <3

Veldora evolved too right, he should be even stronger than before (NOTE: I stopped reading the novel way before here)

Users who are viewing this thread