967ebce3-7b0b-49fd-a24d-64b6ac4fb039
BusWindow Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 8, 2020 Messages 1,524 Feb 9, 2026 #2 Thanks for the chapter. Though not much happened that wasn't in the main series.
Grevados Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 4, 2018 Messages 864 Feb 9, 2026 #3 BusWindow said: Thanks for the chapter. Though not much happened that wasn't in the main series. Click to expand... True, but it should be gratifying watching Maria's pet get his just desserts from a new angle.
BusWindow said: Thanks for the chapter. Though not much happened that wasn't in the main series. Click to expand... True, but it should be gratifying watching Maria's pet get his just desserts from a new angle.
V vongdong Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 28, 2020 Messages 280 Feb 9, 2026 #4 Thought I was trippin. Seen this part in the anime.
Y yibis Supporter Joined Jan 16, 2023 Messages 154 Feb 9, 2026 #5 Nemu's reactions whenever they encounter anybody strong is really something that I really enjoy, she's so funny
Nemu's reactions whenever they encounter anybody strong is really something that I really enjoy, she's so funny
A asimps711 Double-page supporter Joined Apr 4, 2024 Messages 29 Feb 9, 2026 #6 I think we can agree Rain is a better cameo than Mariabel
P Pietje013 Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 14, 2023 Messages 2,205 Sep 22, 2026 #7 Ohh Phos you can't be more wrong... taking on Veldora without dying should be a bless for some people
Ohh Phos you can't be more wrong... taking on Veldora without dying should be a bless for some people