Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 15 Ch. 70 - Yuurazania, Day of Destruction

Goodbye demonlord clayman.. VELDORA is coming back for you. Hehe ive read the novel. This will be interesting PLEASE Writer and Mangaka. Fast raw for Fast Translation

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Veldora is coming back? prepare the coffin dance meme... actually, prepare 2 or 3 coffins just in case

Spolier! But figures that RIMURU will get super angry on clayman after the attack on his Students in church factions..

@Garadox
To the LN, there's quite a lot changed from what I've seen.

It has been quite some time, but I remember that in the LN, Milim declared war after the events of the invasion.

Also, here in the manga and LN, the enemies so far and other demon lords have been way more powerful than the WN.

In the WN, Milim used Rimuru's evolution to get rid of the "fake" demon lords, leaving only the real Demon lords with real power. With Rimuru, there was way to many demon lords to allow to allow the fake ones the same status as the true demon lord.

Jesus what a pain in the ass to wait 1 f###ing month for every chapter. Thanks translators, and f### off the mangaka. I srsly think they are waaaaay over their heads and think that making 1 chapter per month is cool cause they already have a big fandom. Like at least 2 a month cause 1 per week is rushing things is understandable but 1 per month I bet it's just to tease the readers.
Sure, I'm reading in a site where I'm not even paying for the chapters -inb4 buhu go cry somewhere else- but I've payed to read before and sure as hell wouldn't pay for something that I'd have to wait a whole month every time

Dex-chan lover
Ayyyyyy dragon bro is coming back and hes probably going to become a humanoid if he gets named by rem

Dex-chan lover
@Novagascrawler If you really can't wait, you could just read the novel you know. I know your feeling and it's not like whining could change anything, so i continue read the novel and just read the manga for the visual help

Users who are viewing this thread