Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 15 Ch. 70 - Yuurazania, Day of Destruction

If they are going to change things from the novel, shouldn't they make it better? Their changes are so lame, boring, and stupid. It doesn't really add anything except some uninteresting extra fight scenes, and a few crappy characters.

@anzuda
That's what I've been doing fam.
That's what I've been doing for a long time already, I still want to read the manga and the updates just feel slower since I grabbed the novel lmao

@Novagascrawler If you need someone to blame, blame Kodansha for slotting this in to one of their monthly magazines when it first released back in 2015. The mangka has 0 control over how often to release. Also, I'm pretty sure the largest publishing company in Japan knows what it's doing.

Dex-chan lover
@Novagascrawler I am pretty sure its because kodansha is the one who offered them the publishing and kodansha decided it won't work for the normal weekly. It is a novel and if they did it weekly, its going to be a string of cliffhangers and "huh? that is way too short", "not enough", "Why did they put a whole chapter just for that?" and the like.

It also works if the author and artist can't consistently put out weekly content on schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread