Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 15 Ch. 70 - Yuurazania, Day of Destruction

Dex-chan lover
Well shit.

If Veldora's coming back... that would drastically change the balance of power.

Dex-chan lover
@Aureliano: May I know on how you meant by shitty adaptation? Haven't read the LN so I can't compare.
Is it like "the representation from LN to Manga is rushed" or "This is not what I imagined to happened" type of shitty adaptation?

Dex-chan lover
can't wait to see when Veldora is released and it would be cool if he can change his form

Dex-chan lover
@dahhv2 I've seen something get called that for simply having a different art style than the novels too. We could really use a better, more universal baseline for what "shitty" means if that's all people wanna say about things they're displeased with.

Fed-Kun's army
VELDORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HES GOING TO BE BACK YTAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Just a note to the many people who ask in the comments, the Manga follows the LN (with small adjustments) and will seem quite different from the WN. There are a lot of significant differences between the WN and the LN, as the author decided to try and improve upon things 2nd time round. Therefore if you want to continue the story from the Manga you really need to read the LN. The manga is currently adapting LN Volume 5 Chapter 5.

Dex-chan lover
@Ju2c0c0 I just hope she's not being controlled. Being controlled is the most pitiful thing that can happen to a character.

Users who are viewing this thread