Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 71 - The Unleashed

can someone tell me if Clayman will be fucked or not? I don't mind spoiler at all.

@1c3spy
yup...Rimuru deleted him for good...rimuru even got all of clayman's possession, his money, golds, mansion, soldiers and land territory 😅

Nice, Veldora is out again!
And suddenly human.. Why is everyone turning human with horns/animal-ears? I was really sad about Soka at that time.

Gabu, Ranga, please stay true to your race! Don't turn human once you start being serious!

Fed-Kun's army
Woohoo, I can't believe the biggest reveal this chapter was Gabiru getting a promotion lol

For real tho so happy Veldora has returned, and his medium is so cool as well

@dediggefedde , dont worry, as someone who read the WN, they stay true to their race for the remainder of the series. Also, Veldora is only like that because of the fact that Rimuru's clone was a human shape to begin with, so it cant be varied from being a human at all.
Veldora is still able to be released as a true dragon later thanks to Storm King Veldora, so it wont be the last we see of him as a real dragon.

Aggregator gang
Here's a link to the translated LN version:

https://tensurafan.home.blog/light-novel/

This is around the end of Vol. 5, and the translation is up to Vol. 10
These are the (Google Translated) Raws in case you're interested:

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wenku8.net%2Fnovel%2F1%2F1787%2Findex.htm

(They go up to 16 currently)
I'd suggest holding onto the links for both (but especially the raws since they're sorta hard to find).

Group Leader
VERUDORAAAA!!!! I was screaming hard in this chapter! 😍
My favorite character is finally baaack!
Can't wait to see the other's reaction~~

Dex-chan lover
There's a reason this is one of the best Isekai manga right now. This chapter enforces it.

IM JUST SAYIN... veladora’s human form should have had dark purple hair and blue eyes since he as a dragon is purple and blue. Just saying. But HEY he still looks dope

im happy that they reunited even though he was within 'em this whole time

I cant wait for a specific event to happen.
For Rimuru to introduce Veldora to everyone and seeing the reactions of all the human nations at the fact that Veldora is Rimurus friend and had been released by him.

Fed-Kun's army
Ain't it supposed to be "REIN in" instead of "reign in" on Page 27?

I'd like to tag the translator but idk who uploaded it

Dex-chan lover
getting chills thinking about how the other characters will react about rimuru breaking the seal put on veldora and how theyre both friends

Users who are viewing this thread