Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 71 - The Unleashed

can we safely assume Rimuru as a she, she becoming cuter now. and can you imagine Veldora x Rimuru to be more natural

I'm so happy! Been waiting for him for so long Veldora is back! (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ

Contributor
@dediggefedde Their evolution is generally affected by Rimuru's mental image. Rimuru being formerly human holds the appearance of human beings in high regard.

@LaBakaOfLaWorlds
Like how Rimiru's hair color and eyes was affected by his slime body's color. The same is said for their clone that Veldoria is using as a Medium since Rimiru's new slime color is a silver/gold since the change into a demon slime.

spoiler for webnovel, showing how bromance should look like. Courtesy of Lion Mask Translations:
All it took was a moment, for them to successfully seal Veldora’s movements.

The man donning a shining armor held up both hands towards Veldora.
Right then, sharp pain assaulted my soul.
As if they were ripping my soul out ――

《Alert. Master (Rimuru) and Individual: Veldora’s “Soul Corridor” has been destroyed. Ultimate Skill 『Storm King Veldora』’s Storm Dragon Summoning ・ Storm Dragon Release is now unusable. 》

――Suddenly, I was notified the reason for my pain.

What did you say?
Are you saying they took Veldora from me?
Veldora……from me?
(TN: Veldora x Rimuru anyone? He sounded like an NTRed girlfriend here XD. )

DON’T FUCK WITH ME DAMN IT!!

A feeling of vehement loss, and one of intense rage simultaneously welled up inside me.
Shion and Diablo who were by my side tried to hold me back in a rush.

「Please wait, Rimuru sama! It’s dangerous to go now!! 」

Shion’s words didn’t enter my ears.

I̟ͭ̎ͮ’̥̮͔̥̖̺̯̯̓̾L̮ͪ̅̒̔ͯ̋L͖͚̬͕̮̖ͩ̎ͧ̎ͥ̋̿ͦ ̯̻̣̦͚͓̬͐̌́̆̔̏͛͌F͓̯̲͕̖͑ͥ̊ͤͯ̂ͦ̚Ṳ͚̀͊C̰̰̪̊ͨ̊͗̃͊͂K̩̱̳͊͒̽̂̊͆ͣ͑I̫͑N̲̞̞̠̲͐G͎̼̠̪̻͉̤̣̒ ͉̮̟̜̘͈̪͗̓K͉̮ͦ̓ͮ̈͂͑Ḭ̙͇͍̙̇͋L̩̪̊ͣ̚L͎̯̙͂ͯ ̫̙͕̹͙̫͌͗̊ͮ̃̍‘̘̞̳̳̩̞̘ͤ̄͂̚ͅE̘̱͖͖͗ͮM̹͔̩̙͔͓̣̱ͧ̾́ͩͪ͗̆̉!̖͇̣ͩ!̱̱͗̅̾͊ͅ

Dex-chan lover
I need revenge scenes to be epic though, if it's like killing some insects it would be stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
lol
i imagine rimiru walking back into town and like it is nothing introduce "this is veldora" and "my best friend"...
some eyeballs gona pop out because of that :D

@Xirre For the sake of spoilers(lol), you can visit lionmaskrpt . wordpress . com to know why it happened in the first place.
Though I pretty sure this will be changed, either lightly or heavily, considering that the LN diverged from the WN early on.

Mnx

Thanks for the update!!! Veldora and rimuru is bff goals 🤣🤣🤣

Fed-Kun's army
There he is, the deliquent love interest... aaahm, great Storm Dragon! <3 :D

Users who are viewing this thread