Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 71 - The Unleashed

Fed-Kun's army
I like how we finally got to see the demon appearance of Beretta.
(Well, technically speaking, we saw it briefly in the manga before he entered the magisteel doll that Rimuru made for him, but in the magazine version he had white hair in that panel while in the tankoubon version (the physical volumes) that was changed to black hair. So I assume that it was just a mistake in the magazine version. The reason I said "finally" is because it is kind of the case if one has only read the fan translated chapters online since the online version is the magazine one.)
Anyway, back to Beretta, his hair is now officially black, meaning that
we now have proof of him being a Black Daemon even earlier than the mention of it that we get in the following volume (in vol 6, and this chapter is just before the end of vol 5)

Dex-chan lover
@Zaldun: Not sure how long it'll be until it happens but:
She's not. In fact she's pretending to be controlled by Clayman to out him during the demon lords gathering, the one time where he'll be there in person + all the others will be there to hear about his crimes.

In the WN, Rimuru noticed it right away when the demon lords gathered because her eyes was sparkling like "look look, I'm about to do something awesome, prepare to praise me!"

Dex-chan lover
Love the juxtaposition between rimuru’s feminine, and veldora’s masculine, just goes to show both how alike and different they are

Man, that page where veldora is released is pretty good. Looking back to him see going to town to see everybody freaking out about Veldora aura

Fed-Kun's army
What Veldora need is just a gigantic drill to pierce the heaven clayman, and his "human form" will be perfect!

fun fact
anyone resurrected are pretty much immortal now
another one
also he can summon veldora whenever at any time like a pokemon lol
@Kojirremer thanks for the correction been a while since i read it

Can anyone tell me what chapter in the wn this is at so I can read from there. I didn't realize this had a wn available.

Fuck Rimuru is cute. Also tsundere dragon is back! I can not fucking wait for him to tell people he ATE VELDORA THE STORM DRAGON.

Users who are viewing this thread