Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 71 - The Unleashed

A crap, Veldora has been reading manga during the 2 years. So... Chunni-Tsundere dragon? What a combo

Double-page supporter
This is really really welcome timing, just finished the most recently translated LN and it was such a letdown
It's also really nice to see that this version of rimuru isn't acting like total bag of dicks to veldora

Seriously, how many books can you waste on that stupid fucking labyrinth

Dex-chan lover
THE BOIS ARE BACC BABY WOOOOOHH 🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

Also since veldora boi is bacc, I can't wait foe the next chap now goddammit

@Mewples he can assume dragon form, it's just that he's gotten very jealous of all the great food Rimuru was eating, so he decided to assume a humanoid form even though his dragon form is better at combat (read: unyielding firepower).

Dex-chan lover
oooh, so this is how he get his human form. because of anime naturally having same face syndrome, I didn't know it was intentional. considering Rimuru, Veldora and Shizu, wouldn't they exactly be "family", they're the closet existence to each other and they have similar features. fufufu, can I have this AU?

i think Veldora enjoying reading Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken while he is on Rimuru Stomach, now he's out to become part of Chapter 71

Dex-chan lover
That beastman grabbing Diablo don't want to stay alive, huh?

Aggregator gang
Massive fainting, pale faces and broken common sense incoming. Even first time readers could see that coming. They don't need to read the WN/LN to know where this is going.

Users who are viewing this thread