Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 71 - The Unleashed

Dex-chan lover
best dragon boyo is back
now all we need is ramiris and milim
and we'll finally get the Slacc quartet

no work
all play

HEEES BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

I wonder if MIlim will be an enemy (blackmailed?) and Veldora will have to fight her as he's probably the closest to an equal in terms of power

the great veldora is back. I've been waiting for this since i realized the spin offs had him

I haven't read super far into the LN or WN, but does he ever give Ifrit a medium and unseal him out of himself?

Fed-Kun's army
@HDMI1 They do know what they look like in the novel though, and they
both aren't lolis. The oldest sister(Velzad, 2nd True Dragon) is of an average size in her human form (but looks petite when standing next to Veldora who's really tall). The other elder sister (Velgrind, 3rd True Dragon) is a tall woman in her human form. They also both have large assets. So the only dragon loli is Milim Nava (daughter of the late 1st True Dragon, Veldanava). Then there's the
shota (to-be-5th True Dragon, Velgaia)

Its so cute to think that since Veldora is using Rimuru’s clone as a medium, their appearance is similar and basically can pass off as siblings to people who don’t know them.

Fed-Kun's army
@Chrona There is a difference though. The difference is that with the new way,
Veldora wouldn't be "reborn" with a new personality, it would instead still be the same Veldora inside

Fed-Kun's army
@Tsubae Well, Veldora IS Milim's uncle, so it'd be more accurate to compare him to a deadbeat uncle or to a weirdo uncle.

Users who are viewing this thread