Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 76 - Demon Lords and True Dragons

Double-page supporter
I love the Guy Crimson and Ramiris dynamic.
On the one hand, when Ramiris called him, he replied with suspicion, as if she already got scammed a bunch of times in the past, and dragged him into it too.

OTOH, he's super protective of her, like a big brother.

And online I looked up the chapter release date and I saw a website called fandom and it's basically the info of the series and I almost saw a bunch of spoilers is the whole manga already over or???

Double-page supporter
Don't the raws release on the 26th (in Japan at least) every month? So the next chapter should be released today or tomorrow, unless November was skipped. Tempest says 5-7 days after all.

@Tuwababa The series started with the WN which you can view as a rough draft of the series. The LN is the official release and the set canon, WN and LN are both pure written format with very few images. The Manga is well a manga adaptation of the LN with a few changes.

I'm really hoping Rimuru brings either Veldora or Diablo to Walpurgis would be so funny. Chapter 77 should be out soon cant wait

If he brings Myurran to walpurgis clayman gon be shook asf and he won't have a excuse to tell other demon lords of why he attacked another demon lord(karion). I hope he he also brings veldora

I am very thankful to translotors for their job but it piss me of to wait this when i an hyped on next chapter🙂😂😁

Double-page supporter
I've re-read this series 4 times now, it's almost a yearly tradition. I felt like this was the perfect chance to get a refresh on the story before the Walpurgis arc, since it sounds pretty exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread