Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 76 - Demon Lords and True Dragons

Dex-chan lover
I hope Leon doesn't die too prematurely, his character and history seem interesting.

I have an idea, Rimuru ate Shizu, right?Her soul is in Rimuru's stomach then he should be able to revive her, shouldn't he?

Double-page supporter
@gaigous
he doesn't from what I understand. And you're right, he's much more than just some bland "villain," there's much more to his relationship with Shizue than what the manga has specified so far.

Double-page supporter
@AnnePackrat Rimuru has always been a true supporter of boobs .. 😉 pun intended

Btw seems like a lot of people don't like Velzard's looks, and I have to say I agree. Pretty underwhelming looking and really average as a character. I mean, Veldora has an interesting character design, as do most of the powerful characters, but for someone who's supposed to be one of the few true dragons her design is so bland.

Fed-Kun's army
Shiittt can’t wait for the walpurgis arc hahahaha shit finally and the season 2 of the anime will start at January2021 hope I can survive 2020 first can’t wait to watch that. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Group Leader
HOLY SON OF A GUN, they sure know how to build the HYPE.
I'm shaking of excitement at the thought of this Walpurgis, it better not disappoint after so much hype-building !

Can't wait to see what will Clayman say when he discover that Rimuru isn't demon lord but true demon lord, btw what do you think that oyher dem. lords will say on Diablo if he will come with Rimuru?
(I'm sorry for my english, i am not very good at writing😅)

Do you think that lizarman will later come to Rimuru's town to live there as goblins and others?

Users who are viewing this thread