Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 76 - Demon Lords and True Dragons

@GreyZone Oh like, from all the abilities that were shown, and the basis of thought that he's basically the strongest tbh. Even veldora's under him, and it can be said he's stronger than veldora because he has the ability to trap him again, albeit this times its WAY more powerful. and the oldest demon lord has the chance of being defeated by veldora, and in that context, rimuru too op? yes.

Kinda disappointed by Velzard's character design, but oh well. Beggars can't choose.

@wymar What kind of non-sense are you spouting. Completely wrong.

@Lxminous Veldora is not "under" Rimuru in power. Even the Hero had to first beat Veldora down before being able to use Infinite Prison. It's not an omnipotent ability. Leon's assessment of Veldora being able to "give Guy a fight" is also only his own subjective assessment. It's even indirectly said that Leon didn't fight Guy, hence he has no basis for whether his claim is accurate or not.

That is finaly happening...!
*grabs glowsticks*
I can't wait until the dragon sisters apear and all that caos happen! (Not in that order tho)

I'm a little dissapointed with velzard design. Need more ara ara energy as ice dragon oneeesan

I thought Verzard are more like lady like and elegant but this is change me perspective since she looks like someone that had healing magic and sweet girl

Idk why is everyone complaining about Velzard design, its literally the same as LN. lol

Group Leader
The pacing is really bad. They could time skip and directly jump to rimuru in the tea party right on that title page. BAM!

But noooo

Double-page supporter
@nori77 probably since the illustration both on LN and manga lack the 'ara-ara' vibe that the novel describe it, on Novel Velzard is the most composed Dragon among the siblings (her older brother not included since he's already dead), so people seeing her as grace and beautiful Onee-san ~
well for me i got no problem with the design ~ lol

Dex-chan lover
LMAO, it seems the "Hey it's me!" scams have transcended the borders of fantasy as well. Well, with so many isekai-ers I guess it's not so weird.

Users who are viewing this thread