Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 76 - Demon Lords and True Dragons

Double-page supporter
Not much of a chapter tbh Guy Crimson is interesting though.

Dex-chan lover
i really just want this demon conference to start but i feel like we're gonna get 2-3 more chapters of exposition before we get there.

Can't wait for Veldora to surprise them of what he's learning from the holy scriptures (manga).hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Can someone tell me why the Ice cold, scariest full dragon super bitch looks like a bright eyed, naïve teenage girl? I mean, it's been a while since I've read the WN, but really Japan??

Hopefully this Walpurgis will start before the end of the year haha

Fed-Kun's army
He may not be an "apprentice" but I'm pretty sure Veldora is coming to the banquet. The second one... Maybe the old guy or the one who can create clones. I'm sorry I forgot their names xD.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@chojinra
yeah that caught me off guard as well, I could had sworn she should be an ice cold vixen, well that's how I pictured her when reading the LN.

I'm sad that this manga is monthly.

Looking forward to the fireworks at the meeting.

Fed-Kun's army
@chojinra
Because when she goes "Super Bitch" the effects is magnified.

I mean, which one would be more exciting a development? A girl who looks like a cold scary bitch to act like a cold scary bitch? Or the one who look like a bright, cheery JK....suddenly show herself as a cold scary bitch when the time comes?

Dex-chan lover
GUY

CRIMSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Users who are viewing this thread