Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 76 - Demon Lords and True Dragons

the 'demon-lords and true-dragons' tea-partayyy
(hope frozen onee-chan won't pour the tea onto her firey nii-kun's head afterward)

Dex-chan lover
Wow... This version of Velzard is really different from my imagination when i read the WN. She is actually cuter and more compact than I thought.

Dex-chan lover
For all of you who question Velzard design,
It explain in novel that staying in teen form made it so that
bring teeager form around her to leak a bit of her magicules
so that the castle and entire area will always be beautiful eternal ice perfect for Guy inhabitant.

Her adult form probably stop all the magi leakage
and she won't release her true dragon form either
as similar to Veldora who cause storm, Velzard true form could turn entire area bring dangerous even for demon to live

Perfect chapter. Nice pacing, art and dialogues. It's nice to see the introduction of these long awaited characters, the Demon Lords! Been waiting for them for a long time. As a novel reader, hands down, this will be the apex of the series.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, i thought Guy and Milim became True Demon Lord almost the same time around, with Ramiris becoming the 3rd one. So, there shouldn't technically be a 1st and 2nd between Guy and Milim, since from what i remember hearing,
both of them became True Demon Lords during the fight against each other, when Milim went berserk (referring to the story that became the base of Rimuru's ascension to True Demon Lord) and Guy was the only one powerful enough to face her at that time, and there fight dragged on, because of them achieving True Demon Lord status and boost at around the same time. Ramiris became a Fallen Spirit and then a True Demon Lord because of trying to protect everyone from the fight between Guy and Milim, and while doing that was heavily drenched in the demonic miasma of those two, which caused her to change.

@Morose
Nearly at the same time doesn't mean actually at the same time, think how even for twins there is an older and younger one based on a few seconds or minutes of time difference between their birth. Also we are talking about the "nearly at the same time" of ancient immortal beings here, so like 30 or so years, for example, could be exactly that.

Also Ramiris is the third member of the Ten Great Demon Lords, her demon lord title comes from being part of the organization. Nowhere did it say anything about her awakening as a True Demon Lord. Infact
she can't do it to begin with because she is the Spirit Queen. Since she needs to keep fulfilling her duty as Spirit Queen, unlike other Spirits, she can't just let the magicules corrupt her into a monster further like what happened with Treyni and instead has to keep living with this reincarnation handycap until someday a solution to it is found.

Users who are viewing this thread