Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 76 - Demon Lords and True Dragons

OMG THIS CLIFFHANGER! ARGH! It would be easy to wait with second lockdown coming for UK but I have to work through it Q_Q

Double-page supporter
For clarfication regarding Demon Lord Leon:
Whilst he did technically tormented Shizue, he didn't actually intend to make her suffer in the first place. Leon himself was formerly a human, though sometimes he doesn't take into consideration the consequences of his own actions. As explained in Veldora's diary as an anime special, Ifrit (the spirit that Leon summoned for Shizue) wanted to serve Leon and not to serve a little kid, that conflicting mindset then made Shizue felt pain and sometimes not in full control of her powers because the spirit that's possessing her (Ifrit) didn't fully dedicate himself to "I want to see this child live a happy life" type of ordeal.

@Avrune I'd rather have this setup in tensura with the story progressing in one manga compared to irregular at magic high school's different manga for each arc just so it could promote the LN better

Dex-chan lover
So that’s Veldoras sister? Pretty surprised. This scene in the light novel painted her as more....uptight. I imagined her in a long crystal dress looking down her nose at Leon, but here she seems downright pleasant and kind.

Aggregator gang
Manga/anime only here. I have a theory that maybe since the Chloe is the time traveling hero who sealed Veldora, and gave Shizue the mask, pretty much setting up Rimuru's journey. What if Leon is a failed Rimuru sent back in time by Chloe to help set up the next cycles Rimuru to hopefully succeed. And Leon is loner and sociopath because he grew more desperate and machiavellian to try to make his failing nation succeed.

Fed-Kun's army
It's Shion and Diablo that Rimuru brings to the Walprugis, right? Or was it veldora...no, it was diablo.

@AwayAnimal81
I think it's shion and ranga, and veldora will appear later. Can't wait when Guy meets Diablo though since they know each other

Users who are viewing this thread