Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 77 - Eve of Battle

Double-page supporter
WALPURGIS

A very satisfying arc.

Also, is it just me or did the art improve this chapter?

Dex-chan lover
The heck is up with the bee and beetle? You can tell the author was just trying to create filler pages with them

@emay
The WN isn't canon anymore. The anime and manga both adapt the LN. The LN and WN diverged so much from each other that you can almost call them different stories. Anyways, this happened in volume 6 in the LN.

Aggregator gang
@Name1006 I kinda like the WN dark tone from time to time.

@Flavor25
Zegion will be one of his monster in the dungeon later one of a semi demon lord in power together with Apiito the Queen wasp
their just showing them now as forshadowing for later chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Flavor25 Boy, you’re way out of the fucking loop.
They’re not just some random filler, that’s Apito and Zegion, who will be one of the strongest subordinates of Rimuru, only second to Diablo.
In fact it’s the opposite of filler. Filler is used when you run out of stuff to write about and add-in unimportant bullshit, but in this case, the author left out important information of Apito and Zegion’s origins, because he had too much to write about. You couldn’t be further from the truth.

Was kinda hoping for rimuru to bring someone strong like veldora for reasons like Ramiris said, but I'll take shion and ranga.

just a heads up for manga readers: the part in the webnovel for the banquet was rather crazy so avoid anything that can spoil it

thank you for the translation! it's nice to have this to look forward to each month.

So we’re going with “Misery” instead of “Mizari”. Probably should be that way

Users who are viewing this thread