Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 77 - Eve of Battle

It's interesting to see the difference between the groups brought from the LN and the WN. In the WN Rimuru brings Shion and Veldora and the Pixie brings Beretta and the guy who served the beastmen demon lord.

to think zegion will become the baddest mofo in the dungeon lmao also i didn't think apito will be this cute

Group Leader
So here where is the differences between WN & LN start to appear more frequently?

In the WN.
Rimuru went to the Walpurgis with two other demon lords (the giant and Dino) and I think Veldora went woth him too. Also they didn’t introduce Yamaza nor Milim’s people in the WN .

Dex-chan lover
which volume of the novel this chapter is in? This is too slow, i need to read what's going to happen next..

Group Leader
@kamishiniyari
I don’t think the LN is translated, only the WN is translated and they changed it a lot when it became LN. Especially from this chapter and onwards

The LN does have an official translation that is available for purchase. Though only through the end of the founder's festival.

LETS GOOOOOOOOO, Walpurgis next chapter, ive been waiting for this point, the manga does such a good adaptation

@ Luca44
There are LN translations out there apart from the official one. They're tough to find though.
@kamishiniyari
We're in vol 6 at the moment

Dex-chan lover
man i can't wait for Zegion and Apito once they have evolved
aaaa

Users who are viewing this thread