Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 78 - Walpurgis

singing "house of cards is falling down, falling down. House of cards is falling down, my dead claymen"

is seriously, rimiru is the biggest spanner in the works I ever seen. that may be the plan of whatever brought him to this world. he has shattered the status quo and transformed the world with actions. claymen is so screwed, and any other enemies too. also claymen pride destroyed him here, his stupid hitting mirim clued in the older, and powerful/ demon lords that something is up. this could lead to all kinds of advantages for out little slime. plus the fact he is a "TRUE" demon lord is not know yet. or slimy's true relationship with Veldron.

Why do I get an ntr feeling whenever I see claymen controlling milim?

Jesus fucking, another month of nothing, lets be honest, the set up's amazing, but it's becoming a total slog. At least next chapter should get good.

Dex-chan lover
Rimuru is crushing so hard on Frey

5eh6nzn0q9161.jpg

Supporter
It is just me or i think i had already read this before

Dex-chan lover
@Ovisionik
the maid is obviously ruminas, the church thinks ruminas is a goddess, meanwhile she's the true vampire demon lord

40 pages of manga contain as much of a story as a paragraph of text.
Fuck this, I'll comeback in a year, maybe something interesting would happen by then 😑

Dex-chan lover
If this is an episode of the anime, this could've lasted like 10-20 max
And to think that this is a monthly manga ....

@LTVisha did you forgot that Ramiris told Guy that Rimuru will come

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread