Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 80 - Return of the Great Beast

@windfang kind of better this way,sure id like to see Clayman get eaten asap but this is fine too..in the WN the clayman battle was done in like 2 minutes cus the puppet master was nothing more than that and sucked ass in direct battle

Dex-chan lover
The battles are so damn great. But is it wrong to ship Benimaru with Alvis with all that seriousness going on? Because they look good ngl.

Dex-chan lover
@reicchimaster i don't know if it will be the same as webnovel since this one following the lightnovel so far and probably not going to happened but
benimaru end up with a tengu girl that they married and benimaru denied of him become demon lord like rimuru because he want to leave a child since apparently demon lord can't have a child well if it not following that route and benimaru got himself a harem i won't mind thought :v

Dex-chan lover
@Latomz
from what i remember rimuru was making him the demon lord (from the soul he get from that demon lord guy) but then benimaru reject it as he said he want to have a child first before becoming the demon lord :v

Dex-chan lover
Dat was epic. Like the snake lady design, she is gorgeous

TF HOW TF IS HE THAT STRONG? AM I MISSING SOMETHING AND SOME BADASS MOVE RIGHT THERE GOOD SHIT WORTH WAITING 1MONTH sorry for caps xD so hype he's as strong as rimuru xD

Aggregator gang
@JohnFuckingWick report.
he has received blessings from the demon lord harvest after rimuru evolved. basically everyone got powered up as long as they are named by rimuru prior to the demon lord ascension.

also.
if rimuru has had his power go up tenfold, theoretically it should be the same for everyone in his genealogy.

Users who are viewing this thread