Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 23 Ch. 104 - Festival Preparations

Dex-chan lover
Woohoo, more fun with the slime! Wonder when the war with the angels will happen. Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Milim is really adorable. She just wants to be a part of the fun, and to be loved
I really like her character. She brings so much chaos, but not with ill intentions. It's really dragon-like. Although by now Rimuru obviously is pretty used to keeping her in check, more or less.

Edit: I also have to like Ramiris with that 80's hairstyle.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ramiris continues to be my favorite character. It wasn't till after this arc in the WN that I really took to liking her.

Nice to see the bimajyo. There's not enough of them.

Aggregator gang
Labyrinth arc, milim cute as always, and MOMIJI is Here!!!

Tho it is still far to the beetle become best guardian :)

Dex-chan lover
It's been 2 months, did the author took a break:questionblob:
Sadly, it's more about this series being a monthly thing. So either the TLS is waiting for more chapter before translating, forget about since it took a month to came out, or it got delayed

Dex-chan lover
LoL someone suggest a "maaaaaaybe" scenario and 3 people jump to throw spoilers... But that's just how it is, I guess.

Also oyakod-- I mean, the negotiations are looking really nice, I can't imagine the festival at this rate, one mistake and literally the apocalypses might be triggered, Ragnarok

Dex-chan lover
Milim is daughter of big dragon?
Thought she was human
She's like half dragon, half human, if memory serves. Besides, if she was human, she would have died of old age a long time ago. Isn't she hundreds of years old, if not a thousand?

Supporter
She's like half dragon, half human, if memory serves. Besides, if she was human, she would have died of old age a long time ago. Isn't she hundreds of years old, if not a thousand?
Half human, ic :pepehmm:
But magic yada-yada makes things happen :wowee:

Users who are viewing this thread