Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

I can't remember these 3 on the web novel, are they from the LN version or I just forget about them LOL?

so i decided to read the wn since i cant wait much longer......

welp hope they dont release the next chapters 🙃

Still waiting for the day that someone throws him into the sewers to digest clean up all the waste.

Double-page supporter
Oh man, I absolutely love this manga. At first, I thought it'd just be half ecchi fan service, and half weak plotted story. Turns out, every single character is an absolute gem and the story is very interesting and intriguing. I hope nothing happens to any of the characters though ... a single character's loss would be so devastating and lord knows I can't deal with that kind of sadness. I don't care if loss creates a better story, I'd rather not lose any of the characters

@GrimGriefer I only read the WN so far up to like chapter 100s (months ago, haven't continued since; not dropped though) since the official english LN is so far behind, can you help with the differences and how does the LN proceed from here onward compared to the WN? it feels so disconnected and confusing.

i used to love this but lately is have taken some turn that just feels off and have caused the last few months of chapters to be incredibly boring, i used to be intersted in all characters progressions and so on but now i just wanna skip most stuff

Users who are viewing this thread