Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

in my opinion these trash who killed even children deserve to die along with the spy
but sadly he is gonna probably forgive them because he is too much of a pacifist

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
@me474
"in my opinion these trash who killed even children deserve to die along with the spy
but sadly he is gonna probably forgive them because he is too much of a pacifist"

*laugh bitterly*
Oh no he's not
Believe me, our sadness in this chapter (59) will be paid fully + interest

So stay healthy because I roughly estimated that it will take approx 3-5 chapters (aka months) to reach that point, but the journey will be glorious

@Destar123
afaik, slime LN is not translated

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

If he doesn't at the very least erase the country that attacked tempest I won't be satisfied.

My only problem with Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken is that Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata exist.

So I know
That everyone will be fine and no one will die
or maybe that Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata is not canon. That's just my opinion on this manga.

Ch. 59
🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😠😠😠😠😠😠😢😢😢🙁🤔🤔🙂? All the emotions are running out...
Hope.

The One
Staff
Admin
@Rune mark the text you want to spoiler, and press the spoiler button (crossed out eye, 4th button from the right)

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading this manga in 2015 when a few chapters were out, thinking it was pretty funny. I have no words now.

Users who are viewing this thread