Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

@digitalromance77
slime are genderless so he can be called "it" or "they" in term of his physical body
his soul is that of a man so he can be called "he " in term of his soul
he can't be called a "she" because shizu is just a form he shifted into from his many shift shaping abilities it's like calling naruto a girl because he use sexy no jutsu to look like a hot girl
if you call naruto a girl then go on

@me474 yeah? Sure? Whatever?
Perception or PoV is relative anyway? It depends on each own discretion...
Do you realize that I can make you plead the fifth with your own argument?
You really follow it book-by-book like those grammar nazis out there... Do you?
You saw and perceived rimuru as satoru mikami, genderless slime, and a form of female shizu but really stressing out on the male part...
Meanwhile, i saw 'it' or 'him' as a cute female little shizu (and probably most of the reader too)...
Can you really say that i am wrong?
Or you were really right?
Do not be too stiff... Perception or PoV is relative to each own discretion... Nothing absolute in this case... Its not like you are playing with mathematics which is telling solid '1+1=2' argument...

@digitalromance77
you are probably one of those guys that say traps aren't gay right ?
and you probably think the character below are from left to right : a girl then a man ?
main-qimg-f86fe5e76b4cc07362924debf5e3c175

@me474 lol... You really didnt get my point through, eh?
I (and probably most of the reader too) saw 'it' or 'him' as a cute lil shizu regardless of its former gender as satoru mikami or the current genderless slime... nothing more, nothing sexual... Because thats the way the mangaka depicted it/him/she/they... Just like that, period... That why its relative depends on each own discretion...
Now tell me, regardless of its former gender as satoru mikami, do you see it/he/she/they as a male?
Instinctively and instantly, you'll depict it/he/she/they as a cute 'female' lil shizu, right? (Regardless of its former gender)... It is known as preconception...
And mind you, traps is not always gay... Appearances can be deceiving but do not mistake it as an undeniable truth... There are some that born with different constitution in contrast with their gender also its really rude, unwise, and vulgar to just blatantly accusing people with different constitution; in this case feminine male as gay and masculine female as fags...

@digitalromance77
honestly i didn't see the character as any gender but a child which lead me to read this manga because i was curious about its gender and since he refer to himself as a he i come to think of him as such without the isekai part i would think of him as genderless like kirby (if you know the game ) and if you know him yes kirby who is a cute pinky puffball is genderless
and nope i don't blame feminine guys or masculine girls for anything i blame people who like them from the same gender and pretend it isn't gay

Dex-chan lover
First a troll now people arguing over a slime gender...
Settle down folks, just refer Rimuru as Rimuru since Rimuru is genderless. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread