Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Why is the new chapter not here yet? It's been out for a week now on other sites.

EDIT: Actually, why was it deleted? I just now did a google search for a reddit post on chapter 60 (trying to find the source), and I found one that linked to chapter 60 on Mangadex. Here.
This is the link in question: https://mangadex.org/chapter/671339
I'm confused now. Why was it deleted?

@Sancturil

From what i gathered from the past Messages, A troll released their version of CH. 60 ahead of the normal Translator. They then got their chapter removed and for some reason the Translator never posted their version here (or they did but it got removed as well, not sure, late to the party lol) We may have to consider this series dropped once again.

@Miyuki Actually, I checked the site of the translator and he/she hasn't posted anything since he/she released chapter 59 almost a month ago.
As for chapter 60, I wouldn't say it was a troll, since it's still someone who did do the work of translating the entire chapter and posting it anonymously on Reddit. It's in most aggregator manga sites, but it's been deleted from here for seemingly no valid reason.
I thought this site allowed for people to anonymously translate and post manga chapters. Sure, another translator was also doing it, and with a better quality than the anonymous one, but that's not a reason to delete the chapter from the anonymous translator.
Thinking back, I think I read chapter 60 here when it was first added here. I was just confused about it when I wrote my previous comment due to not seeing it here, so I thought I must've read it elsewhere. That is until I understood that it had simply been deleted for some reason.
I'm still waiting for a better version of the chapter (one that is better cleaned, edited, etc.), but the "official translator" hasn't posted anything for almost a month, nor did he say anything about the current state of the situation. So, being left in the dark, I start to care less about that translator. I'm a patient person and I don't harass translators asking for chapters, but that doesn't mean that I don't wonder what is happening?

Regardless, the chapter will probably be released by the "official" translator in the next week or so since he normally releases his translation of the slime chapters 2-3 weeks after the Raws are out, and the Raws for chapter 60 came out about 2-3 weeks ago.
I'm mostly just a bit irritated at the chapter having been deleted from the site. Twice. It was uploaded twice, and deleted twice. And so, it feels like there's a conflict going on even though I don't remember there being anything antagonistic against the "official" translator in that chapter.
Did the translator have something to do with the deletion of that chapter from here? No idea, but it feels like it.
And all the comments discussing those chapters are gone.
Okay, rant over. It's fully out of my system now.

Dex-chan lover
@Sancturil
Maybe the previous upload was from the "official" one? I'm just pissing onto the wind here but there are other titles that have double uploads and that seemed fine. Didn't know that ch. 60 that I was notified about is actually the third upload. I was excited to see it too on my follows but now I'm a bit disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
@FireCamp
I mean the one that uploaded the scans when I said "original" and not the actual official publisher release. I'm not saying that the scenario is just that but it could be one of them if ch. 60 keeps getting deleted.

It's kinda sad but ya know they brought it on themselves, they made the choice to attack and the result will be death.

]'Hah hah! This country lead by a slime is a threat! We will destroy it because we don't like it!'
'You guys just made me stop being nice.'
'...did we-'
<Angry Rimuru> 'You Done GOOFED.'
'ohshit.'

Users who are viewing this thread