Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Guys, please leave @forsen1337 alone, being a total a-hole to everyone in a comment section of a manga he clearly hates is proof enough this individual is just a sad SAD person starved of any attention. So try not to hate forsen, just pity them like real hard cause you've really gotta be just at your lowest to go out of your way to shit on something other people are enjoying.

@forsen1337
>editing your comment to make it look like you didn't
>going on about how others are braindead
>can't remember what he did himself
>memory loss
go to hospital to check your memory issues bro.

@forsen1337
>actual brainlet man trying to say that others are brainlets
>i-i-i-i didn't do it
>n-n-no evidence after editing the comments himself 25 days ago

>dick move
>>dick move
>>>says by someone who goes out of his way to say how <insert manga name> manga is trash

lol i am gonna be out of it since i do think this comment section should be manga related.

mrf

Ah shit here we go again. The comment section it is. Popcorn anyone?

So confused who is mainly translating this manga fully now?

Jesterly's Scanlations pick it up after Shurim's 3am Scanlations stop working on it. Then Jesterly drop it, i see anejlek release chapter and Tempest release chapter. So is it free forall? Any group aiming to work on it?

Looking forward to the next chapter to read.

Group Leader
So for everyone wondering when a new chapter will be released, it is usually 1 chapter every 31 days. I don't know if that will continue as Jesterly dropped the series since others kept releasing chapters before them.

@forsen1337 shut the hell up you ungrateful shit. You are not entitled to the translators work. They do it for free because they are nice, not because you are their fucking overlord. If you want to read chapters sooner, learn Japanese and go read the raws.

@kite722 Tempest is likely translating it if they haven't dropped it, so it should be out in around 5-8 days if they keep with the standard 1 chapter per month schedule that most scanlation groups use.

P.S. Sorry about the language I used when replying to forsen, I just despise ungrateful spoiled brats like him/her that complain about the speed of the scanlation groups.

Users who are viewing this thread