Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Just raised my rating of this series to max. I'm really excited to see what happens next!

Dex-chan lover
Can I just say to those who are having second thoughts about reading this because the MC is a slime, please take the time to read. I was a bit put off by the description and the "harem" tag (which honestly shouldn't be there lol) but after starting, I couldn't stop until I finished the latest chapter.
This is honestly a very good and fun take on isekai stories. The OP powers make sense and everything the MC gets seems deserved. A very refreshing manga, especially coming from a slime of an MC who is anything but slimy (I'm looking at you Kazuma)

I am forever thankful for my brother that made me check out this series. I was put off by the fanservice-like art and thought it was all about "plot". "That" kind of plot.
What I got was amazing characters, friendship and redemption stories. I feel cleansed when I see these happy characters interact!
The harem tag is definitely a disservice to this work. It's misleading. 8"D

Dex-chan lover
man.. the roller coaster of feels in this manga is intense.

MAN they are so slow!!! Chapter 67 in manga is chapter 71 on novel. https://readwebnovels.net/novel/tensei-shitara-slime-datta-ken-wn/ You are welcome!

Yeah, why my country tl team is faster? As much as i love new chapter, i prefer read english translated rather my own native languange

I wonder why it took so long... Have the translating team given up hope or lost interest?

Users who are viewing this thread