Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Fed-Kun's army
@Novainfinity Ive read the WN and am reading the LN. Sorry for not wanting to follow snobby snipers and ad bait with garbage translations. Would rather wait and pay for official releases to support Fuse instead of this mess.

I want to keep up with the latest manga stuff but its just become a chore to do it at this point

I don’t think this one should be sniping. It was basically an advertisement to another site with no other content but the web address (wasn’t dumb enough to follow the link) repeated for like 7 pages. Sniping would infer that someone actually translated the content and beat the usual group’s upload here. Honestly, if the hi jinx is too much for peeps to bear then by all means unfollow.

You absolute mad bastards. I can't blame you, this is perfect trolling material, but goddamnit, this series gets me through college! Y'all really had for a hot second, I thought it was a fake out. Y'all actually savage for this fam.

Fed-Kun's army
so what was the chapter?
It seemed like page 1 was from the middle of the chapter, I went back to 66 to see if it ended some other way because it was a month, but by the time I got done it was gone.

@LoveCecil
A lot of legitimate translations are done by no group, its kind of hard to block as a blanket rule.

@alidan
a troll chapter, with only a few pages
the content was basically "let's see how many people will get fooled by this"

Aggregator gang
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP FACKING TEASING US!!

I'm pretty sure 67 has been translated into every other language that reads it except English.

*sigh*

I miss Jesterly, at least he was consistent.

Users who are viewing this thread