Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

You guys doesnt seem to understand it. This is one of good, rising manga, the story, the plot, the fighting is good so far. But just a bit discussing about the story in 2-3 chapters you already want to drop it? What a weakling, you cant stand to read something for incoming plot? If you just want to see some fighting go for other manga such as berserk or viking sagaland or goku.

I hope a group that can handle translating on the same day as raws appears because tempest is good and all but i world rather have a group that can focus on and have the capabilities to translate fast like some of the other groups if my opinion offends you sorry lol.

@dontpickonme There were faster groups, but the translations were shit. I'd rather wait 1-2 days longer and get a good translation than this rushed and horrible crap...

Tempest is doing a great job in that regard. And I am very grateful for their translations.

I hope I never complain about how slow someone is when they are doing something that costs me nothing to enjoy.

I hope the team at Tempest are doing well and look forward to the release.

@dontpickonme Try donating to them, instead of being a pathetic leech and demanding shit that they literally do for free.

Sorry if my "opinion" offends you.

@Sareg dont pick on me also i did donate back during chapter 68 sorry i didnt think my opinion was gonna piss you off enough to throw insults lol

Nice work but the clif is killing me so and this is a big SO I shall see you in 12 months

Users who are viewing this thread