Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

This should be written in vocabluaries:

"Disappointment - when you see a new release of slime tensei, only to find out it's few pages of omake."

😆

spoiler bc why the fuck not:
clayman got his ass handed to him by rimuru. his soul got devoured and all. yuuki's secretary became the homunculus for kazaleam (clayman's boss) to host. yuuki is a fucking bitch traitor who manipulated hinata's thought train. he's the main antagonist in the LN (or was it WN? i forgot since i read both at the same time). uh apparently shion is really op but benimaru and diablo are even stronger. benimaru won diablo in a tournament.... uh, tempest made a dungeon that's like an irl simulator. you can't die (well you can, but you respawn, unless you don't wear a bracelet in). veldora was taken advantage of to be the last dungeon boss. he is basically the one spawning all the monsters unintentionally. milim caught some dragons for rimuru for the 90-something to 99th floor — the terrain floors. the layout and traps and gizmos and shit are actually really cool.
um...thank me later?

Aggregator gang
27qq0ixn4p241.jpg
Rare Rimuru School Outfit 5 Star

Double-page supporter
I give this entire manga & its franchise a 10/10. Never seen the rightfully hyped anime yet, but I don't intend to watch it until I finish reading the entire manga series first. Or, LN first before the anime. That said, I'm bookmarking the latest chapter 76 & reading through other Isekai titles first to fill up the waiting time for this masterpiece.

I'm not even feeling ridiculous at the initial premise that a Slime had become a Demon Slime & True Demon Lord, as his journey's indeed been rapidly ascending toward the skies in a mere two-years time in the new world. The Voice of The World knows what it's doing hahaha, if the timing of the Great Tenma War incidentally aligns with Rimuru's sudden emergence. He might be the best or the perfect catalyst to start & help conclude this war cleanly for the sake of the entire world's balance. Talk about being the newest although most unconventional True Demon Lord, also probably a powerful one that can rival the original three if not the others, if he's given more time & leverage to do so. I dislike Clayman as much as you & see him as a sly cockroach lol so I really want to see him get disposed of forever when he confronts Rimuru face to face. He's a nuisance.

@OllyMolly In response to your spoiler message:
Going by where I think you know for the story, Rimuru could definitely win against 1 of the 3 original demon lords, that being Ramiris and that is because she hasnt returned to her previous glory due to her rebirth. Rimuru can not hold a single candle against the other 2 because, after all, those two are Guy Crimson and Milim who have fought each other to a tie in the past.

Ah $hit here we go again KoMBatch Team flexing already i hope we get some day 1 translators like solo leveling with like 3 groups racing to translate its suck a waste that i have to use a auto translator because the groups i look towards cant focus because they got stuff in there lives to do i hope people who have the time to translate this on day one appears one day

Really hope this first boss arc is done already.. :D

really want to see where Raphael's future simulation battle w the pitiful demon lord, and also when his trump card got stolen while he laughs

Users who are viewing this thread