Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

This is moving so slow, I want to reach the labyrinth arc already... Oh If any wants, I read this 2 years ago so I know all the spoilers just let me now. lol

It's getting really anoying to wait for the interesting arcs. The Walpurgis Banquet is one of the best things that happened in the WN. But I hava to wait for one more mount to see the manga adaptation of this part.

"Cliffhanger-san.... why did you betray me..?"

"You fool... I was never on your side, not even for a single second!!"
"I will complete the triad and become the most powerful being in existence!"

"If you complete the triad.. I will have to hold out for an entire month..! Bastard!"

I gotta admit i didnt expect this manga that started off pretty light hearted and happy to
the main character mercilessly killing a entire army

Aggregator gang
It's.... pretty bad.
I've only read the 20 first chapters, so maybe it does get better later on however:
-the main character is completly overpowered, thus making the whole story devoided of any kind of urgency. A common flaw is those isekai mangas.
-as stated above, not only is the main character overpowered, but he can also do anything and everything. He is at the same time a commander, a mage, a sage, an assassin, a fighter, etc. Making all the other characters around just.... boring characters with unimaginative personalities and stories who bring nothing to the table beside beeing there. Just extensions of the main character's body.
-the art is decent. It's not good enough to justify giving it more than 5/10.
-the story is bland. Too many convenient things happening.... but the setting's perfect for those convenient things to happen. By that I mean the main character's talking to an almost omniscient beeing at all times. He has a question? Boom, answer. It's a lazy way to do exposition. It's a lazy way for character growth.
-since i'm talking about character growth... there's none. The secondary characters receive names and that's it. From trash to strong. And then, they just randomly evolve. "Senpai talked to me, time to grow two horns". Bleh.
The only decent character dies. And it doesnt change anything. She was just another way for the story to move on.

I'd say all around, it's a lazy manga. No new ideas, no risks taken in the way the story's told, archaic tropes. The author has no idea how to write an actual story, with meaning and direction.

To the users of this website: Please, for the love of manga, stop giving 10s to every single manga you read. A 10/10 is something perfect. PERFECT. This, this isnt even decent.
I see so many mangas with a majority of votes beeing 10s, and maybe 1/100 of those would actually deserve a 10. I know that most people who didnt like a manga wont bother rating it, and that most people who loved a manga will give it a rating. But come on.

@Shlomosuke Your right. At the start it's not as good as latter the manga. But for one thing you are wrong. MC isn't some omnipotent being which is compleatly immortal. No in the manga there are plenty of chaacters, which can kill him, some with ease. It still gets better. Just give it some time... like me.

WHY TF CHAPTERS ARE COMMING SO SLOW?!(Ignore that. Just wait to see how events from the nover are going to be.)

This last chapter gave me false hope such a tease 😭 I am super looking forward to what would happen next ~ ahh I am so exited ~

Aggregator gang
@klewang
Right, i should torture myself with 60 more chapters (i actually read a few more since a friend told me it'd get better). It's bad, and i wont subject myself to reading bad manga.
If you cant tell if a manga's worth it in 20 chapters, then it's not worth. (20 chapters = 400 pages btw)
And yes, a 10/10 should be special. I recently gave a 10/10 to a manga because it was something completly unique. Not another uninspired Isekai.

In all fairness to the rating: you should remember that you can only rate from 1 to 10 but the displayed rating is from 1 to 100. So a 10/10 is realistically a 9.51-10 and not a flat 10/10 which makes it way more realistic that people are handing out 10/10s.. Well, not saying that this is actually what is happening but at the very least it doesnt look at outrageous anymore, for what its worth....

@dontpickonme As an indonesian my self from now on us indonesian reader will start reading the eng sub cuz sadly...Kombatch got copystrike(?) I don't know the detail but as far as i know they wont make the indo sub no mo'😔,but we can still read the eng sub😁

PS: Not copystrike i mean...like the Kombatch team got a Love Letter from the illustrator (i think) because they post it on their site(which is illegal btw) sooo yeah starting tomorrow or so on we'll start reading the eng sub

Users who are viewing this thread